Arc Reactor

Saturday 3 August 2013
By Duck210


Please view the images clearly,than u well get easily .....
IMG_1695.JPG
Here is my First attempt at making an iron man arc Reactor.

Step 1: Making some rough sketches

IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG
Here i make some rough drawings to figure out how i want things to look. I found a few reference pics from the web to help me.

Step 2: Need material

IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1621.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next i started finding some scrap metal, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum to fabricate the parts.

Step 3: A little bit of solder and hot glue

my first attempt with the aluminum was a bust, so i went with the copper,.... I thought it looked more authentic.

Step 4: Finishing the main bracket structure

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
getting ready to start winding my coils

Step 5: Winding time!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Step 6: Now just needs LEDS

 

 

 

 

 

Step 7: I chose Blue!!

IMG_1694.JPG
IMG_1695.JPG
IMG_1696.JPG
IMG_1697.JPG

 For mor fun in electronis click here

No comments:

Post a Comment