How to Make small rechargeable LED torch from cell phone battery

Sunday 7 July 2013

How to Make small rechargeable LED torch from cell phone battery


hey guys this one is my new DIY project...that i have completed yesterday.I have also uploaded it on my Facebook account.[facebook.com/hamidstranger]...i have made much more things....i will upload them soon..

Step 1:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got so many ideas in my mind....u can see ma first upload.

Step 2:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Things U will need...

1>EMPTY golden perl box
2>mobile battery
3>wires
4>diode
5>charging pin
6>1.5 volt LEDs with heat sink
7>solder & solding iron


That's all.....

Step 3:

21062013(002).jpg
2.jpg.jpg                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                        For more intresting projects click here                           


1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
    A few of my blog audience have complained about my
    website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in
    Opera. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

    Here is my homepage; Galaxy Note 2 Cover

    ReplyDelete